PRICING AND TRADES
70% off cover price with a trade-credit or 50% off cover price without trade.
25% off cover price with trade-credit, including both in stock and most special orders, new books are 10% off cover price without trade.
DVDs & Blu-Ray
70% off marked price with trade-credit, 50% off marked price without trade-credit.
70% off with trade-credit and 50% off without trade-credit.
Please inquire about the availability of quantity discounts for new book orders and our teachers’ discount.
Trade - Credit
By trading in your used books to Paperback Exchange, you receive 70% off cover price of used books and 25% off new books.
- When trading books, we total the original list price on your trade-ins (most books have this price printed on them by the publisher), this is your “trade-credit” amount.
- You will receive a minimum trade-credit of $5.95 for each book that you trade in if the original list price is below that amount except for Children/YA titles and Harlequin/Silhouette series which will receive a minimum trade-credit of $3.95.
- Trade-credit allows you to purchase books with an original list price up to the amount of your trade-credit balance at the reduced rates of 70% off used books and 25% off new books.
- Unused Trade-Credit can be saved for future visits and do not expire.
- Trade-credit can be shared and is transferable.
What is accepted for trade-credit:
- Softcover/Paperback books of all sizes in good or better condition
- We accept hardcover titles not yet released in paperback and most children/young adult hardcovers
- DVDs & Blu-Ray discs
- We accept audio books in all formats
What is not accepted for trade-credit:
- Ex-library books, obsolete reference and non-fiction, reader’s digest condensed books, most magazines, heavily underlined or highlighted books, and VHS tapes.